Scienta Omicron R4000 HiPP-2
that combines efficient differential pumping with electron optics, that refocuses the electron paths through the pre-lens. The resulting transmission is at least an order of magnitude better than conventional differential pumping setups.
• 50 mbar N2 / 20 mbar H2O pressure at sample position
• Energy range up to 10 000 eV with full angular acceptance
• Refocusing pre-lens with efficient differential pumping
• Angular acceptance: 26°
• Angular resolved range: 22°
• Interchangeable / customized front cones